Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What Home Remedies Can I Put On My Cold Sore To Stop It Itching? - Home Remedies For Stopping Cold Sore Itching - Health

This coldsore is driving me nuts I can't leave the house because it's so yuck! Plus it's really sore and itchy anything I can do to ease the discomfort? What Home Remedies Can I Put On My ColdSore To Stop It Itching ? Any good home remedies?

If you also have a coldsore and is looking for Home Remedies you can put On it To Stop It Itching then this will help you out. Epson salt in water, and dip a cotton ball in it. Apply it on your cold sore.

You can also Try warm teabags. Just place them on it, also salt water compress. There are a few more options:

1) Use carmex or Abreva to conceal it and stop/slow the growth

2) Go to your dentist and he/she can probably prescribe a cream to put on it, 3) Just got to a walk in clinic and ask a general phsycian. I'm sure there are others out there but I have one and I am using carmex. Today my dentist said that he could prescribe a cream if I wanted or that any doctor could. Good luck, cold sores and kanker sores (sp?) can take a while if you don't catch it fast enough.

3) I don't know why it works, it just does. My son gets coldsores and I give him 2 Alka Seltzer in about 4 ounces of water as soon as he thinks he's getting one. Then do it again before bedtime. He does this dose once, maybe twice and then he doesn't get the sore. And it's cheap. There are many more Home Remedies you can Put On your ColdSore to Stop It Itching. But try the above if they don't work, then you can use the recommendations in the guide I recommend at the end of this article.

Do you want to discover the fastest and most effective cold sore treatments? If yes, then I suggest you get a copy of the Cold Sore Free Forever program.

Follow this link ==> cold sore free forever review, to read more about this natural treatment program, and discover how its been helping thousands of cold-sore sufferers allover the world.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software